Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Latin Jazz Quintet

The
Latin Jazz
Quintet

Tracks

1 You're The Cutest One (Darwin)  3:10
2 Speak Low (Nash, Weill)  4:56
3 I Got Rhythm (Gershwin, Gershwin)  2:32
4 Night And Day (Gillespie, Paparelli)  3:52
5 Cha Cha King (Knox)  2:34
6 I Wish I Were In Love Again (Hart, Rodgers)  3:18
7 You Don't Know What Love Is (Raye, DePaul)  3:16
8 Lover (Hart, Rodgers)  2:46
9 Mangolina (Knox)  2:08
10 April Rain (Diaz)  6:29


Personnel
Felipe Díaz - vb
Eric Dolphy - fl, b cl & s
Arthur Jenkins - p
Bobby Rodríges - b
Tommy Lopez - cg
Luis Ramírez - tmb

Recorded in 1961

5 comments:

Melanchthon said...

http://www.embedupload.com/?d=2QHIDXVXV5

DEEP said...

CLASP!!

El Tortuga said...

a pearl! Thank you!

Chris said...

Thanks for the upgrade Mel I always love hearing Eric play

fcapeau said...

I thought latin jazz wasn't my cup of tea ... until this session ! Thank you, Mel, for opening my eyes (no, my ears !!)